A very important step in my motherhood journey is me quitting smoking. This is my current struggle. It has been 2 days since I have had a cigarette. The last couple of weeks I have dramatically cut down. Cheating with a cig or 2 at night, and cheating A LOT on the weekends.
Well how do I do it, you ask?? Smokeless smoking! the electric cigatette. It is really helping!
I am hoping I can give an update next week saying I have not had a single cheating cigarette! LOL.
I need to get my body to its healthiest to concieve and carry Baby Randall, and damnit I am determined!
The hardest thing right now is how emotional not smoking makes me feel. I LOVE smoking!!!! I will always love smoking and always miss it!
but with the huge expense, and the stinking and yellow teeeth.....it is NOT worth it!
I am hoping this blogging thing will work for me! So I can go back and motivate myself why I am doing all this. Why I am struggling. Why I am putting myself through medicinal nausea and hell trying to break bad habbits.
SO here is for hoping!
CHEERS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment