Thursday, January 6, 2011

My first step....building my relationship with God

The first step I took was one I didn't realize I was taking. Jess and Nate (gabes brother and his girlfriend) were getting there second child baptized and Gabe and I were to be the God Parents!!! Jess decided she was going to join Zion Lutheran Church in Hopkins. Which is Gabe, Nate, and Maricia's ( my mother in law) church. Jess asked me if I wanted to join her in joining I half hearted said "ok." During the classes I became so motivated and my personal prayer and relationship with God with grew. I realized how nieve I had been in so many situations and thoughts and actions. I have really turned my life over to God. I never thought I needed work on that spiritual side of me. I curved my beliefs to benefit my actions. Though it was not a step taken on purpose or for the purpose of fertility I think it is a vital step in my life as a whole and physical improvement is nothing compared to spiritual improvement. I have never been happier and more at peace. Of course I am, daily, on a Spiritual path to grow. I pray one day my husband will join me on this spiritual journey. I have my sister who really helps motivate me and keep right in the eyes of God, and I am so thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment