I am a women with PCOS and trying to concieve. This is a blog of my personal experiences.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Do you think??
My temp dropped! not significantly....I am going to take an ovulation test, but if it is a drop due to ovulation it wont work. I found out today that having PCOS and taking those predictor kit tests is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE, because with no cycle it is hard to predict. another thing I have to talk to my doctor about. April is just not going to come soon enough, but with my temp drop.......hmmmmmmmm just maybe! I better get busy, and hope that I have an elevated temp for the next 20 days so I can take a prego test, and it just might come out positive! I know I am praying for the impossible....but impossible is possible with God, and I am trying to stay Positive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD! HUMP LIKE BUNNIES!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI took a predictor kit, and I am not going to be ovulating anytime soon :( but I could be ovulating right now. So I will give a shot! but chances are not looking good :( But its just another thing I need to ask my doctor about. I think because I dont have a cycle I would litterally have to take a test every single day, and who has money for that!!!!!
ReplyDelete