Tuesday, February 1, 2011

hopes are up ---- I hope

so yesterday I had my temp drop, and today it was up in normal range but it is still up!!!!!!!!!!! so IF tomorrow I have an even higher temp that means that my progesterone is probably surging!!!!!! and if it continues to stay higher that means I will get my period, and if it stays higher for more than 18 days it means I am most likely pregnant! I know its only normal range today, and maybe the drop was a fluke, but I have sore breasts, and am slightly crampy, and very tired....i really think it might be a progestrone surge!!!!! I will gladly welcome a natural period, or better yet Baby Randall! I know its only been since september that I have been on metformin, and I have only been hard core BBT tracking for a month, and my last prometrium cycle was only a month ago, but maybe just maybe God has answered our prayers, and things are looking up! I will post tomorrow with my temp news.....I will be praying like no other tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment