Saturday, July 9, 2011

Back to the Doctor again!

Well I am having to medically induce my cycle again. Back to the doctor I go! I am excited to see what she wants to try next. I have been battling what I am doing now for 10 months. it is obviously not working. I wonder if she will put me on Clomid! I have a few reservations about Clomid which is what has really stopped me from pressing the issue.


Clomid Positives
* possibly stimulating ovulation to make Baby Randall a possibility


Clomid Negitives
*chance of birth defects to my child (slim chance but still)
*chance of multiples much greater anything more than twins will just be too much
*sickness from the medication
*more expensive

I have decided I am going to talk to my doctor about all of these things and see what she has to say. I am going to follow her guide I think.

another option they may try is time released Met to have a better chance of my body excepting higher dosage. I have already talked to her about all the supplements, and she doesn't really know anything about them. So I am just taking them.

My sister told me about an interesting study done about a vitamin D deficiency and women with PCOS. So I am going to ask her about that and hopefully she will test me!

I want to stay positive about things. I want to keep making progress I want to keep moving forward and trying new things. SO HOPEFULLY we can start trying some new things because this train is at a STAND STILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment