Monday, February 28, 2011

Going Well on Met!

So I have successfully uped my dosage to 1500 mgs. I am having slight GI upset but nothing I can't handle. I am looking forward to my doctor appointment in April to get on Chlomid. my hormones and my BBT is still all over the place, but I am hoping with me taking more Met it will even out!

I am thinking about sewing something for our future Baby Randall. Just so I can have it around to remind me to be a good girl and follow all the rules. I don't want to obsess, but there is nothing wrong with a cute little reminder right?? I have faith it will happen. And if its just not in God's plans well thats ok too. But I feel like God will bless us! I told my pastor this last week about us not being able to conceive along with my bible study class as it sort of pertained to our conversation, and it just felt good to say it, and I bet I have some extra prayers on my side!
I have some extra plans to help out with our chances as well. I read that the male sperm rejuvinates its count every 3 days...so I think my hubs is going to be a happy man :) if you catch my drift!

I am trying to get back on the band wagon with healthier eating, and I am doing ok, but I still make too many mistakes. but I am back at my 23 lbs weight loss, and I hope to make that 24 lbs weight loss by friday!

I am going to talk to my doc about getting hubs swimmers tested so in April we will be all prepared for Chlomid!! whoo hoo! I am soo excited! As long as God is willing this will happen! and I am thinking in the nearish future! I have a good feeling! As long as I can stay healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! You have made so changes for the better! Go you!! I think Baby Randall is going to be developing in Utero in the near future!!! WOOT WOOT! I will be praying for baby Randall!

    ReplyDelete